Website Design

please list any ideas or problems you are having here
suped
Regular
aka: Sandeep

Website Design

Post by suped »

Hey guys and girls,

I remember designing the logo above and thought I may as well donate my skills again give the site a revamp.

Here's what I came up with:

(The real site will be centred on your screen)

Yes that's a new logo haha, I decided to incorporate the much loved BRE stripes into the mix. Would look sweet on a white t-shirt too I reckon, give some of you guys the chance to wear something else for once :D

It's been ages since I've been on here and I apologise. Especially about my really lame late notice visit to Chch, would've been mint to meet up with some of you!

Let me know what you think and I'll start coding away. Please bear in mind I work full time and have other commitments, so will do this whenever I'm free. But it will get done!

Cheers,

Sandeep
crustywhip
Datsun Addict
aka: Kane

Re: Website Design

Post by crustywhip »

Photo needs more gangsta, can some one add some caps, colours, right hand down lean and maybe nzdatsun done as a bombing :lol:
Current whips: 1976 120y datsun van-1977 JZX31 toyopet markII coupe-1984 Toyota markII supercharged -Yamaharley XV 500
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

Hey man, looks like a nice design.

We have actually got "gingofthesouth" on the forum that has offered to have a bit of a play with a new website design, and like you, also has a normal job, so will be doing it whenever he has some free time.
Your welcome to discuss idea's e.t.c. with him of course tho. 8-)

Our logo will definitely not be changing.......the current logo took months of forum discussion and polls to decide on one that the majority of people liked.

But your idea looks sweet, cheers for the effort, and as I said, feel free to discuss ideas with gingofthesouth if you would like to contribute
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
gingofthesouth
Site Admin
aka: Ging

Post by gingofthesouth »

datsunboy wrote:Hey man, looks like a nice design.

We have actually got "gingofthesouth" on the forum that has offered to have a bit of a play with a new website design, and like you, also has a normal job, so will be doing it whenever he has some free time.
Your welcome to discuss idea's e.t.c. with him of course tho. 8-)

Our logo will definitely not be changing.......the current logo took months of forum discussion and polls to decide on one that the majority of people liked.

But your idea looks sweet, cheers for the effort, and as I said, feel free to discuss ideas with gingofthesouth if you would like to contribute
The HTML, CSS, and ajax are complete. Just need content and photos. Zoo in other words need the committee to decide what they want the website to show.
My orangatang 510 here.
Bartman
Committee Members

Post by Bartman »

No offence, but the NZDATSUN.COM logo in the same font as the datsun 1600 gaurd badge was done by a graphic designer mate of mine. Then some one added the fern for that nice touch. I still have the email from him after he'd created it.
They don't call me the man with the rubber arm for nothing you know.............