Festival of Speed Cruise and lunchtime laps of Teretonga Feb 20-21 2021

Check it out, and get along to some of our Datsun club events/cruises! Feel free to organise your own :)

Moderator: braasmonkey

classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Festival of Speed Cruise and lunchtime laps of Teretonga Feb 20-21 2021

Post by classicdat »

Ever wanted to get some Datsun laps of Teretonga, the Southerly most racetrack in the world?

I have managed to organise a park up and Cruise laps of Teretonga during the lunch break of the Classic race meeting weekend Feb 20-21, 2021.

Get your mates together and organise a cruise to Invers to see the Evolution of the Japanese car exhibition and take in some of the best classic cars and racing the same weekend, always a great meeting with good crowds, cars and weather.

I plan to be cruising down from Christchurch, so would love some company along the way, who's keen.
I will post up some cruise details and hope to see you there.
Bit of interest from central Otago also, so would be good to get a group together and make the most of this opportunity.
Datsuns from A to Zed
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Re: Festival of Speed Cruise and lunchtime laps of Teretonga Feb 20-21 2021

Post by classicdat »

This getting very real, I have a wof, but as yet have not been able to put many miles on my car to check it out, but it is running sweet, and everything seems to be working.
Unfortunately due to a lack of confirmations of cars we have not been included in the official programme for lunch time laps, this is disappointing, but the car club was not prepared to include us with less than 2 cars confirmed. :(

I am still keen to drive down, and to have a look through the museum.

Hope to see you there.
Vaughan :burnout:
Datsuns from A to Zed