Possible meet with guests from DATSPORT

Check it out, and get along to some of our Datsun club events/cruises! Feel free to organise your own :)

Moderator: braasmonkey

510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Re: Possible meet with guests from DATSPORT

Post by 510BRE »

Hi People
so looking at accommodation one of the best options requires a three night minimum stay what are peoples plans is three nights too much or would you prefer a two night stay please let as know asap. If most are happy to stay three then others that only want two night could stay else were or we could negotiate with the place we are looking at. Also an indication of numbers coming would be great.

There will be
Shane I and two kids 510BRE
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard
510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Post by 510BRE »

taiparacer wrote:any more info on this not a lot of the boys seems to know about it in my neck of the woods
Hey Mate yes we will be doing a cruise on labour weekend it will be on the Sunday but there will be a dinner and other events on the weekend. ATM it will be based in Ohakune unless there is an input of genius from some one else :-)
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard
taiparacer
Datsun Dreamer

Post by taiparacer »

i know it might seem early but it might pay to start up a completely new thread plus get something up on the facebook site as the auckland boys i spoke to didn't even realise this had changed from taupo or who was coming changing it from taupo accommodation wise and for those that want to just come for the sunday cruise i think it'll make it could make it a bit more of a challenge but hey that's my two cents worth
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

There is a Thread started for the Nats and it is connected to the Calendar, It is titled 2017 Nationals, I can change this when the location is confirmed. Thanx for the Consideration for the South Islanders Shane. The 3 night thing could work if we blast right through on the Friday, which should be doable to Ohakune, I have posted this idea for comment on the South Island Cruise thread but only had the one reply as yet, which was favourable.

This thread is now locked up to date information can now be found and posted on the Nationals Thread
Datsuns from A to Zed