Possible meet with guests from DATSPORT

Check it out, and get along to some of our Datsun club events/cruises! Feel free to organise your own :)

Moderator: braasmonkey

luke
Datsun Addict

Re: Possible meet with guests from DATSPORT

Post by luke »

is this cruise definitely locked in for labour weekend?
1972 1200 coupe KB110
Tony_Whenua
Financial Member

Post by Tony_Whenua »

luke wrote:is this cruise definitely locked in for labour weekend?
:agree: I also need dates so I can make sure the ute is wof'd and reg'd. I am locked in for this event
"Dude you're like 30 degrees retarded" - Chris_g1 & 2 Doors
510BRE
Area Reps
aka: shane

Post by 510BRE »

Hi Peeps
So I have not heard from Datsport crew but we are definitely planning a cruise labour weekend this year. We are looking at staying in Ohakune unfortunately there wont be a track day as every track there is, is already booked about ten years ago but we are looking at some cool as cruises and just a great get together. I just need a good indication of numbers so we can decide where is the best place to accommodate us and cars we have a few places that could work but will depend on numbers so if you can reply to let us know numbers would be great and more details will follow
Thank you for your patience
Alice
1972 r/h drive 2dr P510 sedan 98 sr20det in the build
1969 l/h drive 2dr PL510 sedan bre look alike
1972 r/h drive 4dr P510 sedan pretty standard
kartboy
Committee Members
aka: Hayden

Post by kartboy »

510BRE wrote:Hi Peeps
So I have not heard from Datsport crew but we are definitely planning a cruise labour weekend this year. We are looking at staying in Ohakune unfortunately there wont be a track day as every track there is, is already booked about ten years ago but we are looking at some cool as cruises and just a great get together. I just need a good indication of numbers so we can decide where is the best place to accommodate us and cars we have a few places that could work but will depend on numbers so if you can reply to let us know numbers would be great and more details will follow
Thank you for your patience
Alice

Thanks Alice

I am planning on being there, this is the motivation to get the coupe finished
datsunboy
Datsun God
aka: Dan

Post by datsunboy »

We have heard from datsport and they will be coming!
The committee will post details soon I guess. (Only heard from them the other day).
I will be there!

We also need to start discussion about the cruise up from the south island etc so we can book time off work and ferries.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
1969 SSS Nissan Bluebird coupe
1970 Datsun 1600 - CA18DET - Sold!
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

We have Had confirmation from Baz and Tracey so this is looking all good, we will be visiting this this week and hope to be able to give more information by the weekend.
Datsuns from A to Zed
braasmonkey
Site Admin
aka: Braasy

Post by braasmonkey »

classicdat wrote:We have Had confirmation from Baz and Tracey so this is looking all good, we will be visiting this this week and hope to be able to give more information by the weekend.
:thumbsup:
1972 DATSUN 1200 (B110) 4 DOOR SEDAN << Check Out My Build Thread
1972 DATSUN 240Z (S30) 2 DOOR COUPE << Check Out My Build Thread
skutaman
Financial Member
aka: Bert Newcombe

Post by skutaman »

I'm in guys (and girls)!!

So keen to finally get to a Datsun event! Haha

So any confirmation of official dates and plans for the South Island cruise up let me know!
"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Standard!"

-81' Sportstar Ute http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4329 (Project)
-82' 910 Bluebird 'Annie' http://www.nzdatsun.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2259 (Decesed )
classicdat
Committee Members
aka: Vaughan

Post by classicdat »

I will get a Thread for the S.I. Cruiseto the Nats up asap, I have Added it to the 2017 Event Calendar.
Plan is to Cross on the 1pm? Friday Oct 20th Ferry Crossing, So far the best deal we have been able to get is $300 return, Car and Driver, $40 per head passengers over that. This Crossing could fit with a Thursday Evening departure from Invercargill and Drive right through. (Feed Back from our Southern Friends?) Plan is to leave ChCh Early Thursday Morning.
Anyone able to get a better Price let everyone know. Will be great to get as many Datsuns there as possible, Start fundraising now.

We are planning a Promo for the Anniversary of the Datsun 510 1600 at this Years Nats, with the release date being 1967 this iconic car is turning 50 this year, so get working and have your 1600 representing at Taupo Labour Weekend.
Datsuns from A to Zed
taiparacer
Datsun Dreamer

Post by taiparacer »

any more info on this not a lot of the boys seems to know about it in my neck of the woods