Weber DCOE carb linkage parts

Need a new Datsun? or some parts to help your project?
broke
Datsun Addict
aka: John

Weber DCOE carb linkage parts

Post by broke »

Where is everyone buying their Weber linkage parts from in Christchurch? What I want is a DCOE interlink kit for a central throttle cable, it should look like this:

I don't want to pay Pierce Manifolds the US$51 just for shipping that they want for the part though. Any ideas people?
b110sss
Datsun Dreamer

Re: Weber DCOE carb linkage parts

Post by b110sss »

Palmside.
Cheers
Dave
DJZ
Datsun God

Post by DJZ »

Let me know what you turn up and how much, that's what I was looking for the RB throttles. 20V 4AGEs have similar things.
Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
Other Nissan 280ZX
Project thread
gman
Financial Member
aka: gman

Post by gman »

Don't waste your time here Weber Performance au 03 95873277.
broke
Datsun Addict

Post by broke »

Sure thing Dan, the 20V setup looks like it has integrated return springs too which would be nice.

I looked on Palmside's website and it only had half of the setup I'm looking for. When I rung them to check the guy I talked to reckoned he had what I wanted and he used the same gear for Weber and Dellorto. Now I'm told the SK Sanyo and OER stuff uses Weber parts and I have a set of Dellortos too and they sure don't have the same setup - the throttle stops are in different places and the throttle shaft sizes are different too. I might go in one lunchtime with a pile of throttles and carbs and see what they have.
broke
Datsun Addict

Post by broke »

Update - went into Palmside and they couldn't help - the Weber stuff won't fit. As it turns out all the SK Sanyo/OER stuff uses the same linkages as the Mikuni Solex PHH type carb.

I had a look at work to see what we could get as the old BMW 2002ti had twin 40PHH's with an interconnecting linkage but everything was NLA.

Tro Ermish sells a complete kit out of the US that would be ideal, but it's $180+ USD before shipping etc so I'll look for something else in the meantime. Odds are I'll end up buying his kit though unfortunately.