Search found 222 matches
- Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:22 pm
- Forum: Cars / Parts Wanted
- Topic: Nissan/Datsun E15 valves wanted Waikato
- Replies: 1
- Views: 102
Hi all, looking for some E15 exhaust valves in particular, they don’t have to be in new condition, seeing if anything’s out there in the Waikato or further afield if you are willing to post.
- Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:26 pm
- Forum: General Datsun Chat
- Topic: How much to pay for a 180b?...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1414
For a Datsun in a field that looks really solid, Nice find. Personal opinion, $6k would be achievable. It would be hard to hold yourself back once you started fixing rust etc probably.
- Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:47 pm
- Forum: Upcoming Club Events / Meets
- Topic: Datsun Nationals 2019 Hanmer Springs Labour Weekend October 25th-28th
- Replies: 36
- Views: 262081
Just wanted to say a masssive thank you to everybody who was involved in this. Made it home today and Lauren and i agree this has been hands down the best holiday we’ve had despite breaking down. Big thanks to all the organisers for everything and especially John, Ian and Jenny, Andrew and Lisa, Chr...
- Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:05 pm
- Forum: Members Rides & Projects
- Topic: Otodats President
- Replies: 90
- Views: 103364
Disconnected the heater this morning, a bit more comfortable cruising today. Clocked up 1028 km on this trip so far and 182.4 litres of go juice in the tank. Working out at around 0.18l per km or 18L per 100km.